On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Jiri B <ji...@devio.us> wrote:
> I wanted to start using python bindings for Selenium web apps
> testing server..., but their source includes Linux library
> only.
>
> So I'm trying to build it on OpenBSD. Anybody would like to
> give a hand?
>
> The port Makefile is here:
>

> https://github.com/jirib/openbsd-mystuff/blob/master/devel/py-selenium/Makefile

I started writing a port but I found a bug (which I reported upstream)
and I didn't get back to it.
It was working OK with a remote browser but I guess you are trying to
use the browser locally no?

For that you'll need to get x_ignore_nofocus working but that's only
part of the problem.
You also need to have the libraries within the xpi to be able to use
it. Selenium injects an extension in the browser (IIRC) that requires
a OS specific lib.

Personally I'd start with the driver (to manage a remote browser) and
add the other pieces as time and skills permit. You might want to run
an IE session anyways :-)

f.-