On 2013/02/03 17:57, Sergey Bronnikov wrote:
> Hi, everyone
>
> may be someone knows why attempt to load that module failed:
>
> ~$ ssh -I /usr/local/lib/pkcs11/opensc-pkcs11.so gw
> dlopen /usr/local/lib/pkcs11/opensc-pkcs11.so failed: Cannot load specified
> object

ssh isn't linked with libpthread, so the symbols required by
opensc-pkcs11.so aren't available.

The issue is that various weak-aliased functions in libc are overridden
by functions in libpthread. If a shared library/module requires libpthread
functions, it can only be dlopen()'d at runtime if libpthread was preloaded
or was specifically linked to the executable.

The normal library dependency resolution has been specifically blocked
for libpthread to ensure that the functions get overridden.

Try preloading libpthread like this:

$ LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libpthread.so ssh \
-I /usr/local/lib/pkcs11/opensc-pkcs11.so gw

> > > ~$ pkcs11-tool -I
> > > error: Failed to load pkcs11 module
> > > Aborting.

Same problem, and the LD_PRELOAD hack should work too, though in this
case it would probably be better if pkcs11-tool (and any of the other
binaries provided by that package) were linked with -lpthread.

> On 10:39 Sun 03 Feb , Douglas Santos wrote:
> > I'm not actively maintaining this port anymore. You can try to ask on
> > ports@openbsd

I have dropped the MAINTAINER entry from the port.