2013/5/3 Edd Barrett <vex...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I found a few nits and things which could be more user friendly in the
> arduino example BSDmakefile. The diff below does the following:
>
>  - Adds the utility/ directory as an include path for each library
> imported.
>    Needed to build, for example, the SD library.
>
> It is need for the Ethernet library too, but I had to make it manually in
my project dir.

>  - Implement __cxa_pure_virtual so the user does not have to[1][2].

Yes... You made it a while(1), but I mostly have it as an empty function:

void __cxa_pure_virtual(void); void __cxa_pure_virtual(void) {};

I guess its never called so it doesnt matter much.

 - Deal with the creation and removal of the utility/ directory
>    automatically. The comment that explained this was actually wrong
>    anyway. It said to create a 'utilities' directory, but it meant
>    'utility'. Anyway, manage this automatically, why not.

Fine by me. I had posted a simple patch to the comment, but this would be
far better.
Will test this later today I hope.

--
Best Regards