On Fri, Jun 07, 2013 at 10:54:25PM -0400, Brian Callahan wrote:
> Hi ports --
>
> Attached are three new ports: games/solarus, games/zsdx, and games/zsxd.
> Solarus is a 2D Zelda-like game engine coded in C++ and runs games
> scripted in Lua.
> ZSDX is the flagship game of the Solarus engine, a fan made sequel
> to the SNES game The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
> ZSXD is a parody Zelda game, also using the Solarus engine.
>
> Works for me on amd64. Does not work on macppc - see the comment in
> the solarus Makefile.
>
> OK?

Tested on i386, everything seems to run great.

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=136661436415139&w=2 fixed sound
issues that may be similar to what you see with solarus on macppc,
very loud/distorted. perhaps signed/unsigned issue?

outside of that it all looks good, would it be a good idea to include
a small note in the solarus package that indicates zsdx and zsxd can
be installed for game data?

other than that, OK rfreeman@

-ryan