On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 09:33:25PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2013/06/16 15:37, Brad Smith wrote:
> > >
> > >BTW, is there an actual graveyard? I believe having [semi-]official one
> > >would be helpful for those wanting the software not in ports.
> >
> > openbsd-wip pretty much is a graveyard.
> >

> > --
> > believed to be clean.
> >

> I've just trimmed it a bit of things which have already been committed.
> People using it, note the WIP part of the name, *work-in-progress*, it's
> not meant to be a dumping ground.. you still need to polish things, send
> them out by email for review, etc..

I've added this note to README.md: "If you don't want work anymore in
your half-finished or not-commited-yet port, please remove it from the
repository. In the future, other people can rescue your work from the
git history. A clean repository will avoid convert this in a graveyard."
(I don't know if my english is correct or not)

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info