On 2013/06/18 12:54, Roman Kravchuk wrote:
> Hello ports@,
>
> # pkg_info stuntman
> Information for inst:stuntman-1.2.3
>
> Comment:
> STUN server implementation RFCs 5389, 5769, and 5780

> STUNTMAN is an open source, high performance STUN server, implementation
> of the STUN protocol as specified in RFCs 5389, 5769, and 5780. It also
> includes backwards compatibility for RFC 3489
>

> Tested on amd64.
>
> Ok? Comments?
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Roman

only minor tweaks needed:

- add a . at the end of the last sentence in DESCR
- COMMENT: "implementation" should be changed to "implementing":
STUN server implementing RFCs 5389, 5769, and 5780
- remove blank line in PLIST
- update @newuser, 717 has been taken
- BOOST_INCLUDE should use ${LOCALBASE} not hardcode /usr/local

also, net/ is quite a busy directory already, what do you think about
using telephony/ for the directory, and "CATEGORIES= telephony net"?

If these changes are made I'm OK with importing it.