On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 04:36:31AM +0200, Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado wrote:
> This version was released yesterday. It's just Racket 5.3.4 + the source
> code of the new book "Realm of Racket".[1]
>
> I've been using Racket 5.3.4 for the last two months so is well tested.
> Now is the best moment for import Racket to the CVS because the Racket
> developers will break the big tarball in a bunch of little packages in
> the next days. [2]
>
> Please test and commit the port.
>
> PS: I often write in a self-invented dialect similar to english, so
> please check also my english in DESCR and README :) .
>

> 1. http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.racket.user/18414
> 2. http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.racket.user/18420
>
> --
> Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info

Built and installed fine on amd64 although 'make fake' does take awhile.
I don't think USE_GROFF is needed, included manpages looked fine without
it. DESCR and README both read fine to me. Maybe the below in README
could be tweaked?

- Some examples of ffi-lib doesn't work
- Some examples of ffi-lib don't work
or