Brian Callahan <bcal...@devio.us> writes:

> On 7/2/2013 12:47 PM, Brian Callahan wrote:
>> Hi ports --
>>
>> Attached is a port of txt2man, a suite of tools that convert text files
>> to man pages.
>>
>> The three programs are:
>> txt2man - flat ASCII to man page converter
>> src2man - tool to extract man pages from source files
>> bookman - tool to generate books from man pages
>>
>> Works for me on amd64 and loongson.
>>
>> OK?

This looks fine to me except about the dep on coreutils.  If the only
use is ghead --lines=, upstream would likely agree to use -n instead
(or sed 1q, or...).

See below for two patches fixing possible whitespace issues in
arguments.  I did not correct bookman since I assume it won't be used in
your upcoming ports and can be fixed later, your choice.

Also the use of $* (or "$@") without testing for the correct number of
arguments (0 or 1) looks dubious.