On 07/07/13 21:01, Brian Callahan wrote:
On 07/07/13 20:56, Brian Callahan wrote:
Hi ports --

Attached is round 2 of audio/solfege. I forgot about it then stumbled upon it on my backup HDD about a week ago. In that time, upstream release a new version so attached is a tarball for the latest version. GNU Solfege is a solfege and aural skills training program.

As noted in the DESCR, the intonation (is the fifth flat, in tune, or sharp?) exercises are unavailable since they require csound, which we do not have. Everything else works good for me on amd64.

OK, third time's a charm hopefully. Thinking about it, there's really no reason to import txt2man for a man page. Since I already have the man page, I put it in ${FILESDIR} and it gets copied over to ${WRKSRC} when building. And now there's no need to import txt2man. If the man page ever changes (and I doubt it will), I'll worry about updating the man page myself.

New attached tarball.

OK?

~Brian