Something seriously needs to be done to Firefox before 5.4 release. It has been really buggy the latest months. It is almost completely unusable. It dumps core daily for me. Pictures are often distorted.

Like it is now, if anyone new to OpenBSD would try it, they would never return as they would consider it as a way to buggy system (especially as the ports do not even get upgrades for 6 months if you follow the stable). I hope whoever works on Firefox will be allowed to do whatever he/she needs to do in order to get a stable version.

I have been following snapshots the whole time and this problems in FF has been since the spring.