On 2013/08/12 12:11, Pascal Stumpf wrote:
> SuperTux is a jump'n run like game, with strong inspiration from
> the Super Mario Bros games for Nintendo.
>
> Run and jump through multiple worlds, fighting off enemies by jumping
> on them or bumping them from below.  Grabbing power-ups and other
> stuff on the way.
>
> ok?

I would drop index.html from the HOMEPAGE, http://supertux.lethargik.org/
works too and less likely to break if they change things.

Does it restore the correct screen mode when it exits for you? It leaves
me in 1024x768, there might be an added complication because I'm using
a laptop with an external screen though..

Apart from that it's fine with me.