Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, lang/seed7. Seed7 is an extensible, high-level, general purpose programming language. Includes an interpreter, compiler, and many example programs.

This works for me and passes 'make test' on all my little endian machines: amd64, i386, and loongson. It fails in different ways on all my big endian machines: macppc and sparc64 build a broken interpreter that fails to build the compiler, while sgi builds an interpreter that can build the compiler but the interpreter fails running 'make test'. So I've marked the port NOT_FOR_ARCHS=${BE_ARCHS}.

OK?

~Brian