On 03/09/13 9:18 AM, Ian McWilliam wrote:
Hi all,

If anyone wants to hit me with a clue bat about how to over come the following
issue, then sock it to me.

lrwxr-xr-x   1 root  wheel       16 Sep  3 10:38 libtevent.so ->
libtevent.so.0.0
lrwxr-xr-x   1 root  wheel       19 Sep  3 10:38 libtevent.so.0.0 ->
libtevent.so.0.9.11
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root  bin      54653 Sep  3 10:38 libtevent.so.0.9.11

This has been driving me nuts trying to work out an easy solution without
patching stuff away.

I'm sure there is a one liner I've missed.

Well libtevent will be a new port just as libtalloc is. I was already working on this and have a port and then got sidetracked working with upstream WAF to fix the shared lib creation for OpenBSD and never went back to it.

believed to be clean.