On 09/22/13 03:06, Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado wrote:
On 09/22/13 01:50, Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado wrote:
On 09/21/13 23:32, Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado wrote:
Please test and commit.

----
Information for inst:dd2-0.2.2

Comment:
arcade game for one or two players

Little shot'em up arcade game for one or two players. It aims to be an
'old school' arcade game with low resolution graphics, top-down scroll
action, energy based gameplay and different weapons with several levels
of power.

Maintainer: Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado <i...@juanfra.info>

WWW: http://www.usebox.net/jjm/dd2

I forgot to attach the tarball.

New tarball with fixes from sthen@ and bcallah@.

If you test the port, I need know your arch and graphics card model.

Makefile without ${V}, as requested by bcallah@, sthen@ and kirby@.

I think the port is ready. I've various good reports from different users with different graphics cards on i386/amd64 and only one crash.

Tests from bcallah@, sthen@, bentley@ and kirby@.