On 2013/09/24 11:59, Community - Dognaedis wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been testing this on 5.2 and 5.3 amd64 without issues.
> but I've noticed that if I do a 'make update-plist' on net/daq
> I get a warning of SHARED_LIBS daq 2.0 vs 2.1 and sfbpf 1.0 vs 0.1.
> I've changed the Makefile so I don't get it. Is that the correct
> thing to do ?

You have updated individual ports to versions which depend on changes in
infrastructure; the whole tree should be in-sync. Specifically USE_LIBTOOL=Yes
is now the default and has been removed from ports.

(btw, with the time_t changes in -current, tests on earlier versions are
much less useful than usual right now).