On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 10:03:23PM +0200, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas wrote:
> j...@wxcvbn.org (Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas) writes:
>
> > Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado <i...@juanfra.info> writes:

> >> All tests passed.
> >>
> >> $ mosh-server new -v
> >> "Crypto exception: Could not read from /dev/urandom in Base64Key:
> >> Undefined error: 0"
>
> Would you mind trying this?  This seems to fix the behavior of
> mosh-server...
>
> I'm not asking for OKs since I don't understand what the issues really
> are.  If people with any C++ knowledge could explain what's wrong with
> the original code in the second patch, thanks in advance.

The code compiles OK. mosh (i386 client, ARM server) doesn't work for me
but maybe I've something broken on my ARM.

MOSH CONNECT 0 u4id+P9EclW6TCZCbNDYXw

mosh-server (mosh 1.2.4)
Copyright 2012 Keith Winstein <mosh-de...@mit.edu>
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.

[mosh-server detached, pid = 12679]

Warning: termios IUTF8 flag not defined.
Character-erase of multibyte character sequence
probably does not work properly on this platform.

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info