I don't really see the point of changing

-PKGNAME=       ${DISTNAME:L}
+PKGNAME=       sdl2-${V}

and you have an old PLIST.orig in your tarball,
otherwise looks fine.  I'm fine with you
importing this and being maintainer as well.

I'll remove the slightly older version in openbsd-wip
I initially added for stunt rally after this is in.