28.10.2013 10:34 пользователь "Brian Callahan" <bcal...@devio.us> написал:

> On 10/28/2013 1:39 AM, Kent R. Spillner wrote:
>>
>> Attached is a tarball for productivity/vit; extract in
/usr/ports/productivity.
>> Vit is an ncurses front-end to taskwarrior with vi keybindings.
>>
>> HOMEPAGE = http://taskwarrior.org/projects/1/wiki/Vit
>>
>> Tested on amd64.  If you get a blank screen when running, exit (ZZ or
CTRL-C) and create a new task (task add Hello world).  I'll work with
upstream to ensure future releases handle an initial empty task database
more gracefully.

> Notes:
> License is GPLv3+
>
> DEPENDS list should look like this:
> RUN_DEPENDS =   cat1/port1 \
>                 cat2/port2
> That comma doesn't mean what you think it means.
>
> So     much     whitespace. You can remove a lot of the newlines.
>
> Missing NO_TEST=Yes in the port Makefile.
>
> USE_GMAKE=Yes appears to be unneeded?
>
> Your patch is wrong. The files won't install with the correct mode or
owner/group pair. You should use a do-install routine instead, since you
only have two items in your PLIST. You will then be able to remove the
patch (and patches/ directory) entirely.

> In the same vein, don't install things to /etc. You should install
vit-commands instead to share/vit/vit-commands (using the do-install
routine) and @sample it in the PLIST.

> No pkg/README, please. Merge the features list into pkg/DESCR and remove
pkg/README.

> pkg/DESCR should be run through 'fmt -72' (incidentally, portcheck didn't
pick this up... maybe it's worth adding?)

Good catch, thanks. I'll add this check when I'll become fully online.

Non-sampled things under /etc should be checked, probably, too, with
exception of firmwares...

> You may want to keep
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/ports/guide.html#PortsChecklist handy as you go
through everything.