Stuart Henderson <st...@openbsd.org> writes:

> On 2013/11/30 11:11, YASUOKA Masahiko wrote:
>> I found and fixed 2 problems of emacs-anthy-9100h used with emacs
>> 24.3.
>>
>> - Add patches/patch-src-util_anthy_el.  emacs-anthy-9100h doesn't work
>>   with emacs 24.3 since emacs 24.3 doesn't have `last-command-char'
>>   any more.  The upstream hasn't released a fixed version yet.
>>
>> - emacs 24.3 doesn't create .elc for leim-list.el.  Remove
>>   leim-list.elc from PLIST.

I wanted to suggest using @comment so that someone isn't tempted to
re-add it when running ''make plist'' when using emacs 24, but when
using emacs21 the @comment'ed entry gets duplicated...

While here you can merge PFRAG.shared-main inside PLIST-main if you
want.

> I don't notice any change in behaviour with emacs21, so ok with me.

ok with me too.  (last-command-char and last-command-event are bound to
the same internal variable.)

> (It would be nice to also have different emacs21/emacs flavours for ports
> like this one which need emacs to build, but from a bulk-build point of view
> we can't do that, as the build dependencies would conflict).

I don't really care which emacs version is used, but I'd rather have all
those ports depend on latest emacs only.  I know only one person using
emacs21, and I doubt he cares about extensions.  Some of those ports are
very good candidates for the Attic too.

--
jca | PGP: 0x06A11494 / 61DB D9A0 00A4 67CF 2A90  8961 6191 8FBF 06A1 1494