On 2013/12/05 00:48, Nigel Taylor wrote:
> the problem is this - for amd64/i386 current.
>
> $ cd /usr/ports/packages/amd64/all
> $ check-lib-depends -d . samba-*
>
> samba-3.6.15p2-ads(net/samba,-main,ads):
> Missing lib: uuid.14 (/usr/local/bin/net) (NOT REACHABLE)
> Scanning: ok
>
> This check is run every now and then for all ports.

We haven't done this for ages actually. If anyone's bored it would be
great to have a tool that updates WANTLIB automatically for the simple
cases (no FLAVOR or subpackages) and this would reduce the pain enough
that handling the rest by hand wouldn't be too bad.

Please also remove the BUILD_DEPENDS on e2fsprogs, then ok sthen@.

> If it's not the ads flavor your using, then the dependency is hidden, in
> which case the FLAVORS other
> than ads will require changes.

It does just affect ads.