On 11/12/13 4:59 AM, Tobias Ulmer wrote:
On Sat, Dec 07, 2013 at 06:29:56PM -0500, Brad Smith wrote:
On 06/12/13 3:26 PM, Brad Smith wrote:
On 05/12/13 3:35 AM, Brad Smith wrote:
Here is a work in progress update to LLVM 3.4. This has only been lightly
tested on amd64. I need this build tested on i386, powerpc, sparc64 and
mips64 to start off. If you have such an arch please try building it as
soon as possible as I'd like to report any issues upstream if there are
any. Any runtime testing feedback would also be appreciated.

Still looking for build tests for sparc64 and mips64.

and mips64?

mips64 is looking good so far, it's currently generating man pages...

Ya, that is at the very end. Ok. good. Thanks.

believed to be clean.