On 2013/12/05 10:57, Francisco de Borja Lopez Rio wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 11:37:07AM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> >
> > MESSAGE should go; if every port which installed examples under
> > share/examples/portname printed a message about it, installing or
> > updating ports would be excessively noisy.
> >
> > BUILD_DEPENDS on print/freetype seems unlikely to be correct - this
> > is a very old version providing libttf (which you don't have in WANTLIB).
> > the usual freetype is in base (X) and provides libfreetype which is
> > listed in WANTLIB.
> >
> > the "#!/usr/bin/env bash" lines should be replaced with proper paths
> > rather than relying on the environment, I would use "perl -pi -e
> > 's,^#!/usr/bin/env bash,#!${LOCALBASE}/bin/bash,' ${WRKSRC}/..." for
> > this.
> >
> > i'd add a comment next to the PARALLEL_BUILD line, e.g.
> >
> > # passed via environment rather than on the command line to make
> > PARALLEL_BUILD =                No
> >
> > "NO_TEST" is meant to indicate that there are no tests, not that there
> > are tests which fail - so please remove the NO_TEST line, but it may be
> > appropriate to add a comment noting the failures.
> >

> All done, attached is the updated version of the port, which is also
> available here for download:
>
> http://codigo23.net/openbsd/ports/phantomjs.tar.gz

New tar.gz attached with minor changes: move category to www (devel is
very busy), tweak the license marker, add newline at EOF in DESCR,
and enable parallel builds for dpb.

This one is OK sthen@ if anybody would like to import it (or would
like to give me an OK to import)..

Build isn't *too* bad, about 45min on my laptop.