On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 03:04:10PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2014/01/08 14:29, Remi Locherer wrote:
> > Yes, this did the trick. New tar.gz attached and again the diff for
> > devel/quirks.
>
> This, and the other related updates, read OK to me, but I'm not in
> a position to really test them. It would be nice if someone actively
> using this would be willing to take maintainer btw :)

Nobody interested in mojolicious? Maybe some advertisement helps ;)

I'm not so much interested into the web framwork. But I really like the
included user agent. You can use it instead of curl or LWP on the comand
line. It not only knows http but also html. Example:

$ mojo get www.openbsd.org 'strong > font' text
$ mojo get www.theguardian.com/uk a text

Of course also post, put etc. is possible. If you use the agent in a perl
script you can also interact with websockets and very easy parse json (similar
to the html parsing examples above). These features are especially nice
when writing scripts for monitoring stuff. More examples:
http://mojolicio.us/perldoc/Mojo/UserAgent

I hope this motivates someone to have a look at these ports:

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=138913673917124&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=138913680617149&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=138918778729406&w=2

Remi