On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 12:22:00AM +0400, Sergey Bronnikov wrote:
> Latest version of Moose contains p5-Class-MOP and due to this
> installation of both packages causes conflict.
> So will need to remove p5-Class-MOP from ports after committing Moose's
> update.

Considering how important Moose is for modern perl work, have you check
that *everything else* in the ports tree that may depend on it is happy
with your update ?

Maybe you have, but you don't say.

See, that's really the problems with perl ports.

They don't get updated too quickly because there's some homework to do with
the rest of the perl tree.

If you don't say you've done it, we have to assume you didn't!