On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 09:07:51AM +0100, frantisek holop wrote:
> hmm, on Sun, Feb 02, 2014 at 11:05:51PM +0100, Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado
> said that
> > The latex support in sphinx is important, so remove texmf from test deps
> > is not a good idea. frantisek, I know texmf is really big but you only
> > need download the distfile one time per year.
>
> this is not about latex support in sphinx.
> some sphinx _tests_ use texmf, it's for
> sphix developers to make sure they dont
> break something when they make changes
> to the latex support.

Sorry, I wasn't clear in my email. We use the regression tests in the
packages to test if everything works correctly. These are also used when
someone update some problematic dependency. If some test requires latex,
the dependency is mandatory.

If you read the CVS log, I was the user who requested the change
to add latex to the test deps :)

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info