Giovanni Bechis <giova...@bigio.snb.it> writes:

> On 02/20/14 10:27, Timo Myyrä wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> While testing lisp libraries on OpenBSD I noticed ECL package doesn't seem to
>> function anymore.
>>
> works for me with 14/02 amd64 snapshot, maybe your pkgs are not in sync with
> base, in -current there is libc.so.73.1, in 5.4 there is libc.so.69 and you
> have libc.so.68.4 (Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libc.so.68.4).
>  Cheers
>   Giovanni

Ah, good catch. As usually I skipped the most basic issues and tried to solve
wrong problem. The root cause here was old ecl version in my $HOME/bin which I
haven't
updated in a while.

At least this made me delve a bit to ecl code base. Seems that ecl uses poor
random implementation and could be patched to use arc4random.

Timo