On 2014/04/07 17:44, Joerg Jung wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 07, 2014 at 02:43:43PM +0200, Samuel Streiner wrote:
>
> > Please find attached a new port of gdnsd - geographic dns daemon
> >
> > Please note that the gdnsd port has a flavor liburcu, witch adds a
> > dependency
> > (devel/liburcu). This port (devel/liburcu) does not exist jet. Please note
> > the second mail
> > [NEW] devel/liburcu. You will only need devel/liburcu if you use the
> > liburcu flavor.
> > Per default gdnsd will be build using pthread.
> >
> > Feedback & Testing (also on other platforms than amd64&i386) welcome,
>
> Works fine here on amd64.
> IMHO this port is in a good shape and mostly ready.
> If another ports developer gives an ok, I'm happy to commit this.
>
> Thanks,
> Regards,
> Joerg

Not tested, but from reading :-

- should be SHARED_ONLY and regen plists (merge pfrag.shared)
- static libraries for plugins not needed; try LIBTOOL_FLAGS=
--tag=disable-static
- .la files for plugins probably not needed, try rm'ing in post-install, but
check it still works without
- DESCR is a bit of a mess
- patches should be generated with 'make update-patches'

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        LIBEV_CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" \
                        LIBEV_LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib -lev" \
                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
should be ${LOCALBASE}
                        --with-rootdir=/var/gdnsd
                                       ^^^^
should be ${VARBASE}

BUILD_DEPENDS=          devel/libtool \
                        devel/ragel \
                        devel/autoconf/2.69 \
                        devel/automake/1.11
last 2 should be ${MODGNU_AUTOCONF_DEPENDS} and ${MODGNU_AUTOMAKE_DEPENDS}

is gnu libtool just for m4 files for autoconf/automake, or something else?

RUN_DEPENDS=            net/GeoIP

are you sure this is only a run dependency, not a LIB_DEPENDS or BUILD_DEPENDS?

COMMENT=                Authoritative-only GeoIP-aware DNS server

lowercase start of comment

gdnsd.rc: daemon="/usr/local/sbin/gdnsd", daemon_flags="-d /var/gdnsd"
should use ${TRUEPREFIX} and ${VARBASE}