Hi all,

Attached is an OpenBSD port for Wallabag [0]. This is a self-hosted
read-it-later application offering similar functionality as Readability
or Poche.

The port is pretty trivial, apart from some playing around with
dependencies: Wallabag provides an archive (vendor.zip) containing a
few PHP libraries from various vendors on which the webapp depends.

While the port works well at the moment, I suspect there might be an
issue when this vendor.zip archive needs be updated, as checksums might
fail then. It would probably be better to have a vendor-1.6.0.zip
archive, so we're sure what version we're getting (Wallabag devs are
Cc'd to this email so they are aware of this potential issue).

Apart from that, the port and webapp work nicely on 5.4-stable with
httpd and php-5.3.

[0] https://www.wallabag.org/

--
Olivier Mehani <sht...@ssji.net>
PGP fingerprint: 4435 CF6A 7C8D DD9B E2DE  F5F9 F012 A6E2 98C6 6655