On 2014/04/18 10:08, Bret Lambert wrote:
> From their website:
>
>     Frama-C is a suite of tools dedicated to the analysis
>     of the source code of software written in C.
>
>     Frama-C gathers several static analysis techniques in a
>     single collaborative framework. The collaborative approach
>     of Frama-C allows static analyzers to build upon the results
>     already computed by other analyzers in the framework. Thanks
>     to this approach, Frama-C provides sophisticated tools, such
>     as a slicer and dependency analysis.
>
> Sophisticated! Who can resist?
>
> sthen@ and phessler@ have helped to guide me in this; anything
> correct is likely due to their patience.

Updated version attached: use PFRAG.native bits, add DESCR (which was in
the original mail but not in the ports@ mail), set TEST_TARGET to enable
tests (though seems a few things are failing), and send as a tgz to avoid
attacks by rabid porters with pickaxes. Removed the deps for the gui as
we can't build it at present, our lablgtk2 is not built with support for
libgnomecanvas.