Stuart Henderson schrieb am 06.05.2014 12:30:

> On 2014/05/05 13:02, Nils R wrote:
>> Updated port, i messed up BUILD_DEPENDS with RUN_DEPENDS.  Pulls dependencies
>> now.
>>
>> Any comment?
>>
>> Nils
>
> share/man/man1/ - wrong manpage location, should be man/man1
>
> Makefile - make this look more like the other Makefiles in the tree
> (whitespace, excess PERMIT_* lines) - V= is unnecessary, just use
> MODPY_EGG_VERSION

Thanks for your hints, Stuart.

I hope this one is better.  I'm unsure if the replacement of the man-path
should take place in setup.py, and if pre-fake is the right target (see the
Makefile).

Also, after deinstallation, it prints a warning that /usr/local/man/man1 can't
be
removed:

    ===> Deinstalling for puddletag-1.0.3p6
    puddletag-1.0.3p6: ok
    Read shared items: ok
    --- -puddletag-1.0.3p6 -------------------
    Error deleting directory /usr/local/man/man1: Directory not empty
    Error deleting directory /usr/local/man: Directory not empty

Is there a way to prevent this behaviour?

Thanks,
Nils