Stuart Henderson schrieb am 08.05.2014 13:13:

> On 2014/05/08 13:04, Nils R wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> this is a port for pyacoustid.  From the homepage:
>>
>> Chromaprint and its associated Acoustid Web service make up a
>> high-quality, open-source acoustic fingerprinting system. This package
>> provides Python bindings for both the fingerprinting algorithm library,
>> which is written in C but portable, and the Web service, which provides
>> fingerprint lookups.
>>

>> This is an (optional) dependency for beets, allowing to query the acoustid
>> database for tags while tagging, storing acoustid fingerprints in files,
>> and uploading new fingerprints to the database.
>>

>> Tested with beets 1.3.5.
>>
>> Any comments?
>>
>> Nils
>

> Remove REVISION and don't explicitly list lang/python in CATEGORIES,
> but also it seems this needs audioread to be ported as a dependency.

Hi Stuart,

the program uses fpcalc if available (it is with new chromaprint port):

    This library uses audioread to do audio decoding when not using fpcalc
    and requests to talk to the HTTP API (pip should automatically install
    these dependencies).

I also modified the Makefile, sorry that i alway forget to remove the REVISION.
Thats used by me because often, things go wrong, so i bump REVISION to get a
fresh rebuilt.  Is there a better way?  I will take more care in the future.

Nils