Here's a port for MediaInfo 0.7.69:

| MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical
| and tag data for video and audio files.

This is the CLI version only.  As far as I understand, the GUI
version just presents the same information in a window.  Not worth
the effort.

This is software that is also intended for non-POSIX platforms, so
it's all a bit icky.  The tarball I picked is a convenience package
of ZenLib, MediaInfoLib, and MediaInfo proper.  They all need to
be configured and built individually and it took some hammering to
get this into the ports framework.  The components are also distributed
separately and we _could_ split it all up into three ports, but I
doubt there's much interest in freestanding ZenLib and MediaInfoLib.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de