On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 09:04:20PM +1000, Anders Jensen-Waud wrote:

> On 12 Jun 2014, at 4:30 pm, Sebastien Marie <semarie-open...@latrappe.fr>
> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 03:25:37PM +1000, Anders Jensen-Waud wrote:
>
> > portcheck(1) complains:
> > LIB_DEPENDS devel/llvm not needed for lang/pure ?
> >
> > Sure it is LIB_DEPENDS ? and not a BUILD_ and/or RUN_DEPENDS ?
> >

> OK, so I have fixed the port now based on your recommendations.  The
> Makefile now has:
>
> SHARED_LIBS += pure 0.0 # 8.0
>
> ... which should theoretically do the job. However, when I run the
> ``make port-lib-depends-check'', I get the following error:
>
> # make port-lib-depends-check
> Asking ports for dependency llvm-3.3p3(devel/llvm)
>
> pure-0.60(lang/pure): Missing lib: libpure.so.8 (/usr/local/bin/pure)
> (NOT REACHABLE) *** Error 1 in target 'port-lib-depends-check' (ignored)
>
> Is there any reason for that error message when I have explicitly specified
> version 0.0?  Also specifying version 8.0 generates a similar check
> error.

Changing the version in the Makefile don't always change the version in
the ports itself. Patching may be needed, depending how the ports was
made by upstream.

Please note another problem with your ports tree: your version of llvm is
llvm-3.3p3, which is not the latest ports tree (llvm-3.5p3).

Next, under which arch do you work ? amd64 ? My first post mention build
error under i386. And as I couldn't build the port, I couldn't look for
problem with files generated by the build :-)

Thanks.
--
Sébastien Marie