Hi Sylvestre,

I've noticed that sysutils/sshfs-fuse does not seem to accept all
options advertised in the manpage and available on e.g. Linux. The most
notable example is -p, which sets the target SSH port. I have a machine
where SSH listens on port 22022. On Linux and the like, I can do
something like

        $ sshfs neon:/home/gbe /mnt/tmp -p 22022

whereas on OpenBSD, I get

        $ sshfs neon:/home/gbe /mnt/tmp -p 22022
        fuse: unknown option -p

On the other hand, I _can_ use -o to set options like sshfs_debug, but
not things like Port (e.g. via -o Port=22022).

Is there anything I can do to further debug this, or maybe a little hit
with the clue stick you could give me so maybe I can fix it?

--
        Gregor Best