Quoting Brad Smith <b...@comstyle.com>:

On 12/07/14 8:40 PM, Vijay Sankar wrote:
I hope to report back to you early Monday morning.

Sorry I have not been helping with this -- mainly it is because I
screwed up my CVS.

Ya, thanks. Don't worry about it. But please get back to me.

believed to be clean.

Hi Brad,

I have set up a box with 5.5 -stable and -stable ports tree for testing dovecot but want to make sure I have not misunderstood.

Should I use cvs checkout of dovecot from -current into the -stable ports tree on 5.5 -stable OR should it be -stable PLUS the diff you had sent to ports on Sun, 22 Jun 2014 05:39:34 -0400?

Are the following tasks appropriate for the test?

1) make patch, make build, make test, etc.
2) Install package
3) Test user account set up on OpenLDAP
4) Test local user account

Please let me know if you get a chance.

Thanks,

Vijay

Vijay Sankar, M.Eng., P.Eng.
ForeTell Technologies Limited
vsan...@foretell.ca

This message was sent using ForeTell-POST 4.9