Hi, thanks for the note.

I know a number of those issues have fixes pending upstream, many of
them are due to checking of version number
stuff that we really can't continue to support. - if we "pretend" to
be OpenSSL we will cause more problems than we solve
by getting software to test for LibreSSL, or not try to use the
"version number" as any kind of indicator of features.

OpenSSH is I believe easiest solved as hanno noted by using arc4random
from libressl's libcrypto - at least until
OpenSSH  releases a portable that will likely do the same (I expect
they will simply check for arc4random existing
in both libc and libcrypto, and if it is there, don't provide it, but
I don't speak for the OpenSSH portable guys.

You might want to check with the OpenBSD ports folks
(ports@openbsd.org) who may have patches that
have headed upstream for a lot of your build issues (as we have seen the same. )