make show-required-by tells me that the current unavailability of
boehm-gc takes out 3794 (!) ports on sparc64.  That can't be right,
can it?

I'm looking at the all-dir-depends output of some of these ports
and there is one very common dependency chain:

... textproc/xmlto www/w3m devel/boehm-gc

This is due to the recent addition of w3m as a dependency of xmlto
0.0.26.

Apart from its current failure to build on sparc64 (and possibly
other archs without post-g2k14 bulk builds), boehm-gc is also marked
as unavailable on mips64*.

I think this xmlto dependence on w3m really needs to be reconsidered.
What is it required for anyway?  Antoine?

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de