Hi,

Please find attached ports for net/py-dropbox and net/py-urllib3.  urllib3
is required for the dropbox python module to function.

I'm not really happy how I have the post-install setup for py-dropbox, some
pointers to streamline it would be greatly appreciated if there is a better
way, if not, it still works as intended.

Feedback etc welcome.  Only tested with amd64 (with duplicity) to dropbox -
works as intended (my macppc has finally kicked the bucket, so no testing
on that platform).

These Python modules are required to have Dropbox functionality in
sysutils/duplicity (I'll re-submit that port update completely again once
this has gone into the tree).

Thanks,

Jason.