On Tue, Aug 26, 2014, Dawe wrote:

> Otherwise it works fine for me with .fit files from my Sigma ROX 10.0 GPS
> exported from the Sigma datacenter software.

It works with srm files, csv files (from Joule/Poweragent - I
couldn't get direct downloading to work -- yet), hrm files from
Polar (with some scripting), and some others.

However, your version doesn't seem to use libusb hence train mode
(which is pretty neat) and some other stuff wouldn't work, right?

You would also need clucene to get filtering/searching.

Did you get the 3D plotting to work?

Sorry, I can't help with the "ports" stuff -- I use the git version
of GoldenCheetah and fix/report problems (esp. related to OpenBSD)
directly using the developers list.