On Thu, Oct 09, 2014 at 03:25:18PM -0600, Aaron Bieber wrote:
> Hola!
>
> This port is a wrapper script to get Minecraft up and running.
>
> Currently there is a requrement to point to our in-ports version of
> LWJGL, as the one Minecraft comes with doesn't know about OpenBSD (
> Upstream patches have been pulled in to fix this).
>
> This script handles the adding of the required java params to make
> everything run happily.
>
> Because the Minecraft.jar file isn't versioned, we can't point to a
> specfic release, so we use the wrapper to pull down that file when
> the user first runs the script.
>
> OK?
>
> Cheers,
> Aaron

New Makefile with obvious fixes.. Thanks bcallah@

# $OpenBSD: Makefile,v 1.12 2013/03/11 11:07:39 espie Exp $

COMMENT=        wrapper for a game about breaking and placing blocks

V=              0.0.3
GH_PROJECT=     minecraft
GH_ACCOUNT=     qbit
GH_TAGNAME=     ${GH_PROJECT}-${V}
DISTNAME=       ${GH_TAGNAME}

CATEGORIES=     games

NO_BUILD=       Yes
NO_TEST=        Yes

MODULES=        java
MODJAVA_VER=    1.7+

# BSD
PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM=   Yes

RUN_DEPENDS=    games/lwjgl \
                java/javaPathHelper

do-configure:
        perl -pi -e 's,/usr/local,${LOCALBASE},' ${WRKSRC}/minecraft

do-install:
        ${INSTALL_DATA} ${WRKSRC}/minecraft ${PREFIX}/bin/
        @chmod +x ${PREFIX}/bin/minecraft

.include <bsd.port.mk>