On 10/09/14 17:20, Brian Callahan wrote:
Hi ports --

Found this sitting in my tree, meant to submit this months ago...

This is gnome-hearts, a free implementation of the Hearts card game.

Some notes:
The documentation requires some program called scrollkeeper, but that program hasn't seen a release in over 10 years. So I opted not to build the docs. OTOH, it's the card game Hearts, I don't think it really needs detailed documentation.

portcheck complains that the python scripts don't have compiled forms. Is this something we need to care about?

Runs happily on amd64.

OK?

~Brian

Ping.