hmm. I don't see anything indicating a problem with those 2, but then neither do I see it trying to load the mysql plugin. at what point do you normally see the error? at startup or when you connect? if it's when you connect, re-run
and try to connect.

The error is when I connect it, not startup.
Yes, I don't find any mysql plugin in those 2, so I try to run the number 3 (preload libdriver_mysql.so)

basically we want to see the extra output from LD_DEBUG when the error is
triggered.

I know, but when I try to connect, there is no more message output on the screen (LD_DEBUG), the only error message is in /var/log/maillog (the message just like before I posted)

Thank you