On 2014/11/01 21:22, Jan Klemkow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is a new port of Fefe's reimplementation of libdjb.  This library
> is a reimplementation of libdjb.  It contains several wrappers for
> socket functions, mkfifo, opendir, wait, an abstraction around errno,
> Unix signal functions, memory and string handling.
>
> Mainly it is a dependency of gatling.  gatling is a fast http/file
> server which will follow soon.
>
> If anything is wrong with this port, please tell me.  Upstream is
> informed about the little dependency fix of the makefile.
>
> Thanks,
> Jan

- PLIST needs an @mandir annotation for the manual directory (see
tcl for an example)

- say which version of GPL is used (e.g. "GPLv2 only", "GPLv2+" (v2
or newer), "GPLv3 only", "GPLv3+", etc).

- your COMMENT is only useful for people who know what libdjb is,
better to just say what the library is for (I would ignore libdjb in
COMMENT for space reasons, just mention in DESCR)

- whitespace nitpicking: "NO_TEST =<space><tab>" please just use tab

- I would prefer to override the Makefile variables using MAKE_FLAGS
rather than patching (then when upstream fix the dependency, the
patch can be removed completely)