On 02/11/14 5:08 AM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2014/11/02 04:21, Brad Smith wrote:
Here is an update to x265 1.4.

OK?

Personally I'd do something like this,

DISTNAME=       x265-1.4
DISTFILES=      ${DISTNAME}{1.4}${EXTRACT_SUFX}
(and get rid of DIST_SUBDIR/regen distinfo)

even if only so that "cd /usr/ports/*/x265" works without picking up the
directory in distfiles. But I'm OK either way.

I don't like the naming either but I don't want to have to take
the upstream dist file and rename it and host it elsewhere. What
is the point of the {1.4} there in DISTFILES? I'll speak to upstream
and see if I can get them to prefix the file name with x265-.

  BROKEN-mips64el =     undefined reference to `__sync_val_compare_and_swap_8'
  BROKEN-powerpc =      undefined reference to `__sync_val_compare_and_swap_8'

considering this is a dependency of ffmpeg: ouch

Ya, the whole atomics situation is pretty bad for some of these archs.
There are quite a few ports broken due to this and it isn't going to
get any better over time.

believed to be clean.