On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 11:51:31AM +1100, Olivier Mehani wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is an update to my previous OpenBSD port of the Wallabag
> read-it-later application [0].
>
> From my initial post:
>
>   The port is pretty trivial, apart from some playing around with
>   dependencies: Wallabag provides an archive (vendor.zip) containing a
>   few PHP libraries from various vendors on which the webapp depends.
>
>   While the port works well at the moment, I suspect there might be an
>   issue when this vendor.zip archive needs be updated, as checksums might
>   fail then. It would probably be better to have a vendor-1.6.0.zip
>   archive, so we're sure what version we're getting (Wallabag devs are
>   Cc'd to this email so they are aware of this potential issue).
>
>   Apart from that, the port and webapp work nicely on 5.4-stable with
>   httpd and php-5.3.
>
> All comments are most welcome.
>
> [0] https://www.wallabag.org/

Well recent OpenBSD policy about web apps is that it should need
some specific patching for OpenBSD to be as a port (or to be very
very popular so it's needed as a port).

If a web app port just unpacks an archive then it doesn't need to
be a port.

Anyway, you can modify Makefile to use GITHUB* variables (see bsd.port.mk),
also change MESSAGE to readme file.

I didn't test the port, when I tried wallabag i decided that it
does not fit 100% to my needs; if it would behave more like Zotero
then I would use it :)

j.