Hi,

This is updated port of uudeview with changes after feedback from Vadim
Zhukov and with changes send off the list from Jeremie Courreges-Anglas.

Attached port has also one more change from Debian, which was not
included in my previous port. I tried to describe changes based on
their package ChangeLog, but didn't found all details.

See updated port, does it look good for you guys now?

Initial thread at http://marc.info/?t=138614604000004&r=1&w=2

Information for inst:uudeview-0.5.20

Comment:
uu/xx/Base64/BinHex/yEnc decoder and encoder

This is a powerful program at which you can throw a mess of unordered
files in any of BinHex, uuencoded, xxencoded, Base64 or yEnc formats
and expect them all to be properly decoded. These formats are
frequently encountered when sending binary files via news or mail.

WWW: http://www.fpx.de/fp/Software/UUDeview/

--
best regards
q#