On 11/22/14 07:55, Landry Breuil wrote:
On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 12:34:40AM +0000, Fred wrote:
Hi Ports@

Attached is a port for radio tray an online radio streaming app.

I have tested it on i386 and amd64.

Some comments:
- why hardcoding the python version ?
- you should RDEP on desktop-file-utils and add the @exec/@unexec lines
   to PLIST
- as for the datadir setting, it's nice to detect openbsd but you dont
   need import platform, os.uname()[0] does the same thing. Do you plan
to send this patch upstream ?
- you shouldnt have FULLPKGNAME in PLIST, it'll break if revision is
   set. make update-plist sucks at that, but
radiotray-${MODPY_EGG_VERSION} should be used

Landry

Hi,

Thanks for the comments - I'll fix it up and resubmit.

I'll submit my patches upstream, but the project has not had much activity in the last year.

Cheers

Fred