viq <vic...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 8:20 AM, viq <vic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 12:49 AM, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas
>> <j...@wxcvbn.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Are those mature enough for ${PREFIX}/bin?  If you use them then I have
>>> no objection, but... upstream doesn't ship them in the default install.
>>
>> I have no idea. I will retest whether py-sleekxmpp works without them.
>> I know FreeBSD ships them.
>
> Seems they are not needed for sleekxmpp. I don't have much of an
> opinion either way whether they should be included or not.

Well, if FreeBSD ships them *and* they have tests I see no problem with
installing them on OpenBSD.

>> Though on this, another question: the tests in this are a bunch of
>> shell scripts, that I would need to run "by hand" from our Makefile,
>> and they do require the mentioned above tools. Should I try and run
>> them, or should I set NO_TEST?

I had not noticed the tests.  Here's an updated tarball with
- MODPY_ADJ_FILES
- a do-test step that avoids the "install this package first"
  requirement.  Overriding PATH could be avoided by linking the scripts
  in ${WRKDIR}/bin but PYTHONPATH needs to be tweaked too anyway.
- py-asn1 added to TEST_DEPENDS

Extract from mystuff/devel.

Does this look ok?

jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE