Hi ports@,

Attached is a new port, text/multimarkdown.  Multimarkdown is a
marked-up plain text to formatted document converter.

pkg/DESCR:
MultiMarkdown is a derivative of Markdown that adds new syntax
features, such as footnotes, tables, and metadata. Additionally, it
offers mechanisms to convert plain text into LaTeX in addition to
HTML.
---
C.f. http://fletcherpenney.net/multimarkdown/ for more information.

This port depends on devel/greg, a parser generator.  I've submitted
a devel/greg port for your consideration in a separate email.

Multimarkdown works well on i386.  I am working on getting all the
patches upstream, especially the ones related to randomness.  Thanks
to bcallah@ again for working with me on this.

Testing and comments most appreciated!

Pax, -A
--