On 2014/12/24 05:08, Mikolaj Kucharski wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 03:07:00AM +0000, Mikolaj Kucharski wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 11:51:24PM +0000, ni...@openbsd.org wrote:
> > > amd64 regression test failed...
> >
> > Thank you for your report!
> >
> > Upstream switched from ExtUtils::MakeMaker to Module::Build and that
> > resulted in important CFLAGs missing during compilation.
> >
> > I've opened issue on GitHub about this.
> >
> > Any comments about below patch?
> >
> > For me regress passes in i386 and amd64.
> >

> WANTLIB seems not needed any more, however not sure about SHARED_ONLY,
> as make port-lib-depends-check complains about:

Yes, it is correct to keep SHARED_ONLY. This has a binary .so module
so cannot be used on !shared arches, also perl ports get marked as
arch-independent (correct for pure perl ports) if this is not set.

> Extra:  perl.17

This is enforced in perl.port.mk; perl .so modules depend on the perl
ABI, but don't directly link to it. Without this in WANTLIB, a perl
major version update would require separately bumping REVISION on all
p5-* ports providing modules.